Dog liability insurance covers injured
person(s) or animals, for medical expenses, legal expenses, time off work, pain & suffering and property damage.
Whether you rent or own your home, Mississippi dog owners are responsible for the actions of their dogs.
Einhorn Insurance welcomes all dog breeds and responsible dog owners. We do not breed discriminate. Even if your dog has a bite history or has been declared dangerous, vicious or is at Animal Control, we can help.
Below are several examples of why you should have insurance on dog(s):
– Your home insurance excludes cover your dog’s breed.
– You are being dropped by your home insurance because of your dog’s breed or a dog claim
– You are having difficulty finding a rental because you have a Pit Bull, Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Akita, German Shepherd, Doberman, or any other dog breed.
– Your landlord is making you have dog liability insurance.
– Your dog has been declared or labeled dangerous, potentially dangerous, vicious, potentially vicious, a public nuisance and/or they were running at large.
– Your dog has bit another animal or dog.
– Your dog has bit a person (adult and/or child).
– You just want to be a responsible dog parent and have the peace of mind.
Whatever the reason, Einhorn Insurance is here to help.
For more information, insurance to cover your dog in Mississippi please visit https://einhorninsurance.com/dangerous-dog-liability-insurance/ and hit the GET A QUOTE button.
Einhorn Insurance can also help you get cheap pet health insurance for your dog or pet health insurance for your cat! Check out https://einhorninsurance.com/pet-health-insurance/.
Einhorn Insurance can help with:
Dog Liability Insurance in Jackson, Gulfport, Southaven, Hattiesburg, Biloxi, Meridian, Tupelo, Greenville, Olive Branch ….and any other Mississippi city or county.