Ready To Get Started?

Get a free quote today.

Get a quote

vacant home insurance

Do you have a vacant home or vacant property and need insurance in California?

If you have an unoccupied or vacant  property, many insurance companies will not provide you with a policy.  Due to the liability exposure, vacant homes and vacant properties do not fit the “standard” or “preferred” insurance product.

Einhorn Insurance can offer vacant property owners coverage for the following:

– Fire

– Explosion

– Lightning

– Damage from a vehicle

– Riot and civil commotion

– Debris removal

– Emergency removal of personal property

– Smoke

– Hail

– Damage from an aircraft

– Fire department service charges

– Windstorm

– Hail

– Emergency removal of personal property. 

Optional coverages include:

–      Personal property

–      Premises liability and medical payment coverage

–      Vandalism and malicious mischief

–      Loss assessment

–      Sewer back up and drain

Our vacant home polices are very flexible.   You can cancel the policy at any time with NO cancellation fees!  Our flexible payment options allow you to choose a plan that best fits your budget and our high deductible options keep insurance costs lower.

Einhorn Insurance can insure a vacant home that was built at any time.  New construction or old construction, it doesn’t matter.    We even have a policy that will insure your vacant home up to 24 months. 

Call Einhorn Insurance for more information at  858-336-4644 or email us at Agent@EinhornInsurance or visit