We offer great coverage on home, income property, condo and townhome policies. Even if you are a renter in San Elijo Hills and want to protect your personal property, we can help.
San Elijo Hills is a beautiful community located in San Marcos. Sitting on the highest point in the coastal North San Diego County, many properties enjoy panoramic ocean views or beautiful canyon views.
Due to San Elijo Hills’ topography and proximity to brush, the neighborhood is considered to be in a higher fire risk or wild fire area by many insurance carriers.
This is not the case with Einhorn Insurance.
With the recent wildfires, insurance companies have become very conservative. The unexpected amount of claims has caused insurance carriers to take another look at which geographical areas they will and won’t insure. Therefore, properties in high brush regions or high wild fire areas, such as San Elijo Hills, have become especially concerning.
So, what are the variables insurance companies use to determine if an area is located in a high brush or wild fire area?
* PPC or Public Protection Class: This looks at your home’s distance to a fire hydrant and nearest responding fire station.
* ARS or Brushfire Score: This looks at the type/amount of brush near our home, the slope & terrain your home sits on and the ease of which your property can be accessed by a fire truck. While most insurance carriers won’t insure your home if you are within ½ mile or 2500 feet of canyons, brush or a wild fire area; Einhorn Insurance can insure most homes that have 100 feet of clearance to brush.
* FireLine Score: The ISO (an independent 3rd party), looks at your surrounding are and determines its fire risk.
* Interior Sprinklers: Fortunately many homes in San Elijo Hills are newer and have interior sprinklers.
Einhorn Insurance understands your frustration with finding the right home insurance in San Elijo Hills (especially if you are trying to close escrow). We are here to help you find home insurance when your property is located in a high fire are or a brush hazard zone. For more information, visit http://einhorninsurance.com/wildfire-insurance/ , call 858-336-4644 or email Agent@EinhornInsurance.com. We have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and will work directly with your lender, realtor and escrow company so you can check insurance off your “to do” list.
If you insure your San Elijo Hills Home with Einhorn Insurance, we will donate a lunch (on your behalf) to the San Elijo Hills Fire Station. This is our way of thanking Fire Fighters who dedicate their lives to protect the San Elijo Hills communities and families. Help us show these dedicated men and women how much you appreciate what they do.
San Elijo Hills residents, keep your eyes open as Einhorn Insurance will be mailing you an invitation to receive a complimentary fire prevention kit.
Einhorn Insurance offers Home Insurance in the following communities:
– Bella Vista by Ryland
– Belmont At San Elijo Hills by Lennar
– Altaire at San Elijo Hills by D.R. Horton
– Terraza West At San Elijo Hills by Lennar
– Market Walk San Elijo Town Center
– Morgan’s Corner by Standard Pacific Homes
– Atherton by Richmond American
– Acacia by Shea Homes
– Palisades at San Elijo Hills by D.R. Horton
– Promontory Ridge in San Elijo Hills by Pulte Homes
– Azure of San Elijo Hills by Shea Homes
– Calistoga at San Elijo Hills by Continental Homes
– Cambria of San Elijo Hills by Richmond American Homes
– Carmel of San Elijo Hills by Richmond American Homes
– Cedar Crossing at San Elijo Hills by Standard Pacific Homes
– Creekside Cottages at San Elijo Hills by Lennar
– Crest View at San Elijo Hills by Beazer Homes
– Luminara by Richmond American
– Mariners Landing at San Elijo Hills by Pulte Homes
– Meridian at San Elijo Hills by Pulte Homes
– Sagewood at San Elijo Hills by Western Pacific Housing
– Saverne by Standard Pacific Homes
– Springfield at San Elijo Hills by Continental Homes
– Village Square at San Elijo Hills by Greystone Homes
– Waterford by Ryland Homes
– West Cliffe at San Elijo Hills by ColRich Communities
– WestRidge Cottage and Village Homes at San Elijo Hills
– Woodley’s Glen off San Elijo Hills by John Laing Homes
– And more!