Einhorn Insurance offers California Residents Dog and Canine Liability Insurance to responsible owners of all dog breeds.
We are proud Pit Bull owners and look at dogs on a case-by-case basis. Einhorn Insurance doesn’t breed discriminate and label all dogs of a certain breed “dangerous” or “vicious.”
As a California dog owner, you are responsible for your dog’s actions while at or away from home (on or off premises). Any dog, regardless of breed, can bite, cause physical damage or cause damage to property.
What does California Dog and Canine Liability Insurance Cover?
– Medical expenses and bills for the injured party.
– Medical expenses and bills for an injured dog or animal (not your dog).
– Legal fees.
– Loss of income if the injured person can’t work.
– Plastic surgery if the person that has been bit requires it.
– Compensation if your dog(s) damage another person’s property.
Our policies provide coverage while you are home, and this protection follows you all over the world. So, you can be at the dog park, on a walk, at a friend’s house or on vacation with your dog(s) and be covered.
To get an estimate for California Dog and Canine Liability Insurance, visit http://einhorninsurance.com/dangerous-dog-liability-insurance/ and click the GET A QUOTE button. You can also reach us by emailing Agent@EinhornInsurance.com or call 858-336-4644.