Ready To Get Started?

Get a free quote today.

Get a quote

As devastating as it is to lose your home, this doesn’t relieve borrowers of their obligation to keep paying their monthly mortgage. When your home burns, you’ll need to live somewhere else. There’s a coverage on your home insurance policy called Loss of Use which covers additional living expenses (ALE). Loss Of Use covers the additional costs while living elsewhere as your home is being rebuilt. During this time, you are still responsible for paying your mortgage (even when you are not living at home).