Ready To Get Started?

Get a free quote today.

Get a quote


Are you flipping houses and need fire insurance to cover a vacant home or fire insurance for a vacant property?


Einhorn Insurance is happy to help with vacant home insurance in California, even if you are flipping property.


Most home flips are done with properties that are purchased with cash so there isn’t a lender requiring proof of fire insurance.  Escrows can get pretty crazy and it’s easy to forget about fire insurance.  This is especially the case if you have multiple flips going on at a time.


Due to the liability exposure, most insurance companies shy away from providing fire insurance to unoccupied or vacant properties.  Vacant homes and vacant properties do not fit the “standard” or “preferred” insurance policy.  Fortunately, this is not the case with Einhorn Insurance.


Einhorn Insurance offers vacant property owners insurance coverage for the following:

– Fire & Lightning

– Vandalism & Malicious Mischief

– Personal Property

– Sewer back up and drain

– Premises Liability and medical Payment Coverage

– Debris Removal

– Smoke

– Damage from an aircraft

– Fire department service charges



Don’t want to lock into a 1 year policy?  Not a problem!


Our vacant home polices are very flexible.   You can cancel the policy at any time with NO cancellation fees (after $250 of premium is earned)!


We understand that flipping homes requires a lot of cash on the front end and our flexible payment options allow you to choose a plan that best fits your budget.  Additionally, our high deductible options keep insurance costs lower.


Our vacant fire insurance even allows your policy to be in the name of a corporation, trust, or a private individual.


Einhorn Insurance understands that when you close escrow, you need a policy ASAP!  We can issue a vacant home insurance policy in less than an hour.


Call Einhorn Insurance for more information at  858-336-4644 or email us at Agent@EinhornInsurance or visit