Einhorn Insurance offers a whole life insurance policy that is ideal for anyone who thinks they may only live for another 2-7 years and falls between the ages of 45-80. You can be diagnosed with an illness/disease and have preexisting conditions and still get life insurance. Almost anyone that lives independently, may qualify for a policy.
We get so busy in our day-to-day lives that we never get around to buying life insurance. For many of us, it’s not until we get an unexpected medical diagnosis do we seriously consider buying a life insurance policy. If this is your situation, Einhorn Insurance can help.
Einhorn Insurance offers whole life insurance for those diagnosed with a serious illness such as Cancer, Parkinson’s, MS (Multiple Sclerosis), HIV, AIDS, Heart Disease, Liver Disease, Lupus, Lou Gehrig’s Disease (ALS), Leukodystrophy, Huntington’s Disease, Cystic Fibrosis…etc.
Our policy requires:
– no medical testing (just a few simple health questions)
– no blood work.
– no drug testing.
– no proof of finances.
– no proof of current health insurance.
The monthly payments for this policy never increase and you are guaranteed level premiums for the life of the policy.
We don’t look at your driving record so if you’ve had multiple accidents and/or DUIs, it’s ok. Even if you are overweight, smoke, chew tobacco or drink alcohol, it’s not a problem and you there is no additional fee associate with any of these.
A small policy ranging from $5000 to $20,000 can help pay for:
– bills (including rent or a mortgage)
– your funeral expenses
– a party to celebrate you
– or anything your beneficiary wants to use the money for.
THIS IS NOT A BURIAL POLICY, where the beneficiary can only use the money for funeral expenses. Your beneficiary can use the funds from your policy any way they’d like (or any way you request them to spend the money).
This is a very forgiving live insurance policy. The only way you can get declined is if:
– You are not between 45 and 80 years old.
– You are currently hospitalized (and will remain there until your death).
– You are confined to a nursing, long term care or rehabilitation facility.
– You are bedridden or receiving professional nursing car/health care services in your home.
– You are receiving oxygen therapy.
– Your doctor has told you, you have less than 12 months to live.
For more information, please call 858-336-4644 or email Dori Einhorn at Dori@EinhornInsurance.com.
- · Final issuance is subject to underwriting approval