Are you a Renter in Florida and having trouble finding a place to rent because you have a Pit Bull, Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Akita, German Shepherd, Doberman, or any other dog breed? If so, Einhorn Insurance can help.
Even if your dog(s) have been labeled as dangerous or potentially dangerous, we can help you with a policy to cover your dog.
Our Renters Insurance policies include dog liability insurance to put your landlord’s mind at ease.
What is Renters Insurance?
Renters insurance covers your stuff (personal property) and liability.
Renters insurance can replace your personal property if:
– Your stuff is burnt in a fire
– It is stolen
– A pipe bursts and water damages your electronics
– AND MUCH MORE!
Renters insurance also covers liability. Liability is the unintentional actions done by you and your pets that can cause harm or bodily injury to other people or other people’s personal belongings. For example:
- You are golfing and accidentally hit someone with your club.
- You accidentally bump into an older person at the grocery store with your cart and they fall over. Your renters insurance helps cover the medical expenses, loss of wages and attorney fees for this person.
- You have a dog or pet and it jumps on someone, causing them to fall back and hit their head. This happened to one of our clients and medical bills were around $40,000.
Renters insurance also covers you if your dog bites someone or another animal (as long as you don’t command the animal to bite). Keep in mind not all Renters Insurance covers all dog breeds. Most insurance companies have a list of “dangerous” or “blacklisted” breeds. If you own one of these dogs, they are most likely NOT covered by your renters insurance. At Einhorn Insurance, your Renters Insurance policy provides coverage for all dog breeds. Your dog will be covered under the liability section of the policy as they are part of your family.
- You leave a stove on or forget to put a candle out. A fire starts and damages the place you are renting. Renters insurance covers the damage.
RENTERS INSURANCE DOES NOT COVER THE DAMAGE YOUR PET DOES TO THE UNIT YOU ARE RENTING. This is what a pet deposit is for.
For more information, please visit http://einhorninsurance.com/dangerous-dog-liability-insurance/ and hit the GET A QUOTE button.
Einhorn Insurance can also help you get cheap pet health insurance for your dog or pet health insurance for your cat! Check out http://einhorninsurance.com/pet-health-insurance/.