If you are looking for a Pit Bull Friendly Rental in California, Arizona or Montana, Stonesfair may have a community that is right for you! Stonesfair welcomes responsible owners of all dog breeds and treats your pets like a resident.
Stonesfair offers apartment living in style with state of the art amenities. Their properties are conveniently located and depending on the community you choose, they have 1-4 bedroom apartments at great rates!
Here is the “low down” on this AWESOME company:
– No breed restrictions.
– No pet rent.
– Affordable deposits.
– Refundable deposits (if no damage present at the time of move out).
– Dogs up to 75 pounds and cats are welcome too.
– Pets must be vaccinated and spayed/neutered.
– Dog stations are available on the properties.
– Poop bags are supplied on the properties.
– Each apartment can have up to 3 pets under the same pet deposit.
– Pit Bull friendly rentals at Riverview Ranch in Sacramento, California
– Pit Bull friendly rentals at Sierra Ridge in Citrus Heights, California
– Pit Bull friendly rentals at Windscape in Roseville, California
– Pit Bull friendly rentals at Eastlake in Davis, California
– Pit Bull friendly rentals at Greystone in Davis, California
– Pit Bull friendly rentals at Stonegate Village in Davis, California
– Pit Bull friendly rentals at Lakeshore in Davis, California
– Pit Bull friendly rentals at Park Knolls in Turlock, California
– Pit Bull friendly rentals at Harvest Granger in Billings, Montana
– Pit Bull friendly rentals at University Villa in Tucson, Arizona
Check out Stonesfair at www.StonesFair.com for more information on rates and floor plans. Please contact Karisa Simmons if you are interested in a Stonesfair property at email@example.com or call her at 530-758-5253. Karisa is located at Eastlake, but can help with any of the communities. Karisa has a Staffie named Monkey, a Jack Russel/Heeler named Olive, a Great Dane mix named Louie and a Lab/Chow mix named Max. Karisa keeps cookies for the human tenants and treats for her furry residents at her desk.
Stonesfair is so amazing! They offer a referral check to any person or organization referring residents to live at their properties and are willing to donate the referral check to a rescue organization of your choice. Please talk to Karisa about where you’d like your donation to go!
A great way to be a responsible Pit Bull owner (in addition to spaying & neutering your Pit Bull) is to have a Renters Insurance policy that includes coverage for your Pit Bull. Renters isn’t mandatory with Stonesfair, but is highly recommended by Einhorn Insurance.
On average, Renters Insurance is about $20-$30/mo and is the best bang for your buck!
Renters insurance covers two main things:
- Your Stuff (personal property) in the event it is damaged by a fire, a pipe bursts and floods your place, someone breaks into your home/car and steals your items…etc.
- Liability or the unintentional or accidental actions caused by you and/or your pets that cause bodily injury to others. For example, you are pushing a shopping cart and accidentally bump into an older person causing them to fall down and break a hip OR your dog jumps on someone to say hello and they fall backwards and bump their head. Dog claims are not just about bites. If your Pit Bull accidentally knocks someone over, scares someone, their tail whips a child in the face, plays too rough with another dog…, these are all items that can result in a claim.
To read more about renters insurance, click http://einhorninsurance.com/california-insurance/california-renters-insurance/.
For more information about dog liability insurance and insurance for your Pit Bull, call Einhorn Insurance at 858-336-4644, email Agent@EinhornInsurance.com or visit http://einhorninsurance.com/dangerous-dog-liability-insurance/.
If you have found a Pit Bull friendly community in your area, please let us know so we can help other responsible dog owners.