If you need Dog Liability Insurance in Florida, Einhorn Insurance is here to help.
Responsible Pit Bull residents in the state of Florida are especially aware of the state’s discrimination against this wonderful breed as the Miami-Dade County ordinance makes it illegal to own or keep an American Pit Bull Terrier or a Staffordshire Terrier.
Einhorn Insurance does not breed discriminate and we are here to help responsible Florida dog owner with canine liability insurance.
There are numerous reasons to carry insurance on your dog in Florida:
– Your home insurance excludes cover your dog’s breed.
– You are being dropped by your home insurance because of your dog’s breed or a dog claim.
– You are having trouble finding a place to rent because you have a Pit Bull, Staffordshire Terrier, Bull Terrier, Rottweiler, Akita, German Shepherd, Doberman, or any other dog breed.
– You are being required to carry dog liability insurance by your landlord.
– Your dog has been declared or labeled dangerous, potentially dangerous, vicious, potentially vicious, a public nuisance and/or they were running at large.
– Your dog has bit another animal, dog or person.
– You just want to be a responsible dog parent and have the peace of mind.
Whatever the reason, Einhorn Insurance is here to help.
Dog liability insurance covers the unintentional actions your dog causes that result in bodily injury or property damage to:
– other people
– other animals
– other dogs
– other people’s personal belongings.
For more information, insurance to cover your dog in Florida please visit https://einhorninsurance.com/dangerous-dog-liability-insurance/ and hit the GET A QUOTE button.
Einhorn Insurance can also help you get cheap pet health insurance for your dog or pet health insurance for your cat! Check out https://einhorninsurance.com/pet-health-insurance/.
Einhorn Insurance can help with:
Dog Liability Insurance in Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Boca Raton, Hollywood, St. Petersburg, Hialeah, Fort Lauderdale, Port Saint Lucie, Pembroke Pines, Cape Coral, Hollywood, Gainesville, Miramar, Coral Springs, Clearwater….and any other Florida city or county.