We love it when restaurants are family friendly and encourage both 2 and 4 legged children. As a restaurant owner, Einhorn Insurance wants to make sure you, your business, your staff and your customers are properly protected for claims needing dog liability coverage.
Below are a few examples of what a dog friendly California restaurant insurance policy and a workers comp policy would cover:
- A server accidentally trips over a dog or dog’s leash, causing them to fall over and get hurt.
- A customer is walking thru your business and trips on a dog, a dogs leash or gets bit by another customer’s dog.
- Two dogs get in a scuffle and while trying to break it up, either your staff or a customer incurs bodily injuries.
- A dog gets lose and runs out of your restaurant causing harm to a pedestrian or other dog walking by.
- A dog in your restaurant barks and startles someone, causing them to get hurt.
No restaurant is too large or small. Einhorn Insurance can help dog friendly restaurants in California if you:
- are a new business.
- an existing restaurant.
- have one small location.
- own more than one location.
- are a family run restaurant.
- are a Mom n’ Pop operation.
- are a sports bar, bar + grill
- have live entertainment venue.
Our policies provide excellent coverage, reasonable rates and we cover claims with all dog breeds.
Most restaurant insurance carriers base the insurance policy premium on annual sales; if the location meets the proper criteria, we have the ability to determine rates on the square footage a customer has access to (dining area, patio, lobby, bar area, bathrooms, etc.). This rating factor can make a huge difference in premium especially if your sales are high, but the area your customers can access is small (such as a quaint eatery or coffee shop). This rating factor is an advantage for restaurants with a smaller footprint and higher annual sales. The insurance savings can be paramount!
Restaurant Owners can put their minds at ease with our dog friendly California restaurant insurance policies. In addition to covering incidents with dogs, our policies also provide protections for:
- Food Poisoning
- Slip and Fall
- Loss of Business Income (from contamination shut down, fire, vandalism, etc.)
- Food Spoilage
- Equipment Breakdown and/or equipment replacement
- Tenants Improvements and Betterments (i.e. attached counters/shelves, physical bar, walk in refrigerator, etc.)
- Business Personal Property (unattached items: tables, chairs, glasses, food, computers, etc.)
- Crime such as Employee Dishonesty.
- Liquor Liability (Protects owners from damages caused by customers that were served alcohol in your location)
- Business Autos
- And much more!
To save even more money, we bundle your Work Comp policy with your Restaurant Insurance and you’ll benefit from a multi-policy discount!
For more information and to get a dog friendly restaurant insurance estimate in California, please call 858-336-4644 or email Agent@EinhornInsurance.com. If you own a dog friendly restaurant, please let us know so we can post your info on our Facebook page!